IOSH Leading Safety Training Course
Health and safety is not just a legal requirement, it’s integral to many of today’s successful companies. Operating safely brings huge business benefits in terms of reputation, productivity and results.
Our Leading Safely course gives anyone with leadership responsibility the practical knowledge and the strategic solutions for best practice health and safety leadership.
It is accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), one of Europe’s leading health and safety awarding bodies.
Businesses can reap sustainable benefits and pay-back from Leading Safely when putting workable solutions into practice that foster inclusive and well-managed organisational cultures.
Essential learning for senior leaders
The 5-hour course is for senior managers and can be tailored to your organisation, sector or geographical location.
The stand-out feature of the session is the ability for participants to benchmark their current and future safety and health vision and priorities in line with global models of safety.
Designed in collaboration with business leaders, the IOSH Leading Safely course will help you to sharpen your leadership skills and become a more effective leader.
Benefits to you and your business
Led from the top and incorporated into management systems, better health and safety practice can be a genuine investment for your organisation.
The course helps you to shape your organisational safety and health objectives by;
- Understanding best practice from around the world
- Benchmarking your performance against others
- Pinpointing your safety and health vision
- Identifying the required steps to achieve your vision.
Your business can be rewarded by:
- Reduced accident rates, absence and sick leave
- Increased productivity and profits
- Improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
- Better business continuity.
IOSH Course overview
- Safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles
- Responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
- What effective safety and health leadership looks like
- How to get things right
- How leaders can make improvements
- The benefits of effective health and safety leadership.