IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Training Course
Our Managing Safely Refresher course is aimed at managers and supervisors with health and safety responsibilities in their workplace.
The course is accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), one of Europe’s leading health and safety awarding bodies.
Benefits to you and your business
On conclusion of the course you will reaffirm your knowledge and understanding of health and safety management.
- Consolidate your H&S knowledge
- Update your knowledge with changes in good practice guidance, legislation and standards
- Continued comfort with being held accountable for H&S
- Renewed confidence in decision making to positively impact H&S compliance.
IOSH Course overview
We appreciate that getting people fully involved, having fun, and learning by doing is the way to achieve health and safety training success.
Our one-day interactive session covers;
- Revisiting managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Incident and accident investigation
- Measuring performance.
Each delegate will be issued with a workbook containing useful health and safety information, guidance, support and templates to assist them during and after the course.
Are you eligible?
IOSH will only allow candidates to ‘refresh’ if their IOSH Managing Safely certificate was awarded within the last three years.
If you completed the full Managing Safely course more than 3 years ago, you will need to attend the 4-day course again.